Friday, October 2, 2009

Observation, check.

Ok, so I had to accomplish 8 hours of observation by today for my education class and I did it!! Who knew that watching could be so tiring? Maybe it's because I also work 40 hours a week (10 hour days)? Just maybe. The kitchen is a mess. It's really disgusting and I just can't seem to care. If someone would just offer to clean my dishes, I'd pay them. I am in desperate need of a maid. UGH! And on top of that, I still have a test to complete by tomorrow night. All I really want to do is call up my friend, Bob, and tell her to bring my yarn over. I got a skein of tiger sock yarn and 2 skeins of this grey yarn for a Christmas present that I am DYING to get my hands on.
Is it so terrible that my dream is to win the lottery so I can stay home all day and knit?

I know this post was random and short, but I felt the need to put something up since it's been so long.

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment