Thursday, August 11, 2011

Possibilities

It's oh-my-god-what-am-I-doing-awake in the morning and I'm getting ready to go to work. I failed to post yesterday (bad Heather!), so I thought I'd do a quickie this morning. hehe.

On Tuesday night, DH and I were browsing preschools for our son, Mr. T. We actually found one that was a reasonable price! It is affiliated with an episcopal church. My friend, Joy, was married there and her parents are members. If I were going to go to church (I don't), then this would be it. The atmosphere is open and accepting. No sneaky little hate doctrines sneaking into my little boy. I'm against any form of discrimination and that includes sexual orientation. To me, love is love. Period. Anywho, (stepping off the box) I called the school yesterday morning and they have openings! HOORAH! So I should be getting an application in the mail this afternoon. I'm going tomorrow to visit the school with Mr. T and my MIL. I'm so excited!

The school runs 5 days a week from 9 - 12 and I think it is just the starting board that Mr. T needs before going off to kindergarden. He is super excited about it and kept asking last night if he could go to school. If only he can keep that enthusiasm! lol

Well... it's 6 and I guess I'll get up and haul my tired butt off to work. *grumble, moan*

No comments:

Post a Comment