"Sugar Plum Fairy"

So, I finished my scarf on Friday night. :) It's very fuzzy and soft. I really like it. I think I may hold onto it for a possible future Christmas gift. I think it would be perfect for a little girl. It's very girly. Here's some pictures of it.
On Saturday, I took a sock knitting class. I really really REALLY liked it. I made a little beginner's sock and I'm currently working on a pair for me. I'm about an inch away from the heel already! I thought it would be crazy difficult, but once you get the hang of it, it's really quite easy. It just takes some working through and know-how. I'm sure you'll get some pictures of those. I bought two skeins of the Noro Silk Garden sock yarn. The one I'm working on now has a mixture of blues and purples. The other has a mix of blue, green, gray and black. It's so sad how excited I get when a color change happens. "OOOoooOOOoo... it just turned purple!!!" lol. I'm so easily amused.

Comments

Popular Posts