Etsy :)

Alright, so this blog is now going "official!" I'm posting some of my items on etsy.com, hoping that someone will like what I've created and will buy it. :) I'm hopeful, even if it is slow going. So far, I've only posted two items... a 'raspberry chip' scarf and a lacey blue skinny scarf/belt. I'd love to post some more, however, the pictures I have of my things are not the best quality. Add to that, we just lost our digital camera at Bella Notte last week! So.. it may be even more slow to get started than I'd hoped. *sigh* But have no fear, I'll try to post and keep everyone updated more than I have in the past.

To those who are viewing my post via etsy.... Hello! A little about myself... I'm currently 29 years old. I will have been married for three years on October 29 to my best friend. The most wonderful thing about my husband is that he makes me laugh. With the world being so upside down and crazy... it's something that I absolutely need. I have a beautiful little boy who is currently about 15 months old. I already have pictures of him on here and I'm sure you'll see many more (if we can ever find our camera or end up purchasing a new one).

I've been crocheting since my freshman year in college. That makes it 10 years!!! Wow. Just reading that makes me feel old. hehe. :) I've only been knitting for about a year now, but I'm getting better at it. (I'm a quick learner and handy with my hands.) I'm actually taking a class to learn how to knit socks next weekend. I'm really excited about it. I've made a ton of things... blankets, baby blankets, baby clothes, scarves, hats, ponchos, shawls... and the list goes on and on. As my header states... I am truly addicted to yarn. Just ask my husband who groans everytime we pass the yarn aisle or it's mentioned. I never have enough! There's always something else I want to work on and I have about a gazillion projects ongoing.

If there's anything you have questions about from my etsy page, feel free to shoot me an email. I'm always up to talk about either crochet or knitting.

Comments

Popular Posts