Tomorrow night!

I'm SUPER excited because I get to dye yarn again tomorrow (technically today)!!! To keep you waiting with anticipation.. I'll tell you what I'm going to do.. a little tease. I plan on doing three skeins. One is a tweed yarn that I'm going to dye for my friend Jenny (who, by the way, is having her little baby girl tomorrow!). I'm going to do it in three colors: cream, brown, and blue.

The second (and third) skein is a superwash merino and nylon yarn (so soft!) from knitpicks. These two are set aside for my TrueBlood line. The first colorway is going to be Sookie, of course. I'm going to do shades of yellow and blue. The second colorway is going to be Pam, my fave character. It will be dyed pink, red, wine, and black. :) I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!! I'll post pictures later.

On another note, I feel slightly accomplished. After finishing the star baby blanket, I pulled out a hibernating project from last year. I must have been lazy, because I only had the thumb to do.. four rows! So now I have a set of fingerless gloves in red with black stripes (and sparkly silver threads). My vixen gloves are go for cold weather. Maybe I'll be industrious enough to block my cropped cardigan this weekend? It's been sitting there just begging to be worn, but I HATE blocking. *sigh* We'll see.

I'M DYEING YARN TOMORROW NIGHT! SQUEEEEE!

Ok.. I'm done.

Comments

Popular Posts